Testoviron depot Information
Purpose Active Ingredient
Androgenic/Anabolic Steroid androgenic hormone enanthate
Enanthbolic, Testoviron Depot, Delatestryl, Testosterona 200, Delatestryl, Testosteron-Depo, Testosteron-Depot, Testoenan L/A, Testosterone Prolongatum, Primoteston Depot, Primoteston, Enarmon-Depot, Testosteron Heptylate Theramex, TE 300, communication E, Testogen Enanthate 250.
Testosterone Enanthate usage
For countering low testosterone symptoms in men whose bodies cannot produce any, or inadequate, testosterone (hypogonadism). Testoviron is also taken to treat other conditions as assessed by the doctor. In women, it can also treat certain kinds of breast cancer.
Testosterone Enanthate is essentially a sex hormone of males. It replaces or supplements the testosterone that naturally occurs in the body. It is also counteractive to the presence of estrogen in some breast cancers, and helps to inhibit or reduce growth of cancers.
Restrictions for use of Testosterone Enanthate
- In case of known allergies to any compounds in Testosterone Enanthate
- In case of pregnancy, or plan for pregnancy, or id presently breast-feeding
- If already suffering from male breast cancer; confirmed, or suspected prostate cancer; or in case of having suffered major coronary, kidney or liver ailments
Consulting the doctor or health care provider promptly in the event of the above, is advised.
Precaution for use of Testosterone Enanthate
Certain health conditions may adversely react with Testosterone Enanthate. Advise the doctor or pharmacist of any such existing conditions, particularly if one or more of the following apply:
- In case of pregnancy, or plan for pregnancy, or id presently breast-feeding
- In of already being under medication of any prescription or OTC medicine, herbal formulation, or dietary additive
- In case of known allergies to medicines, foods, or other materials, particularly sesame seed oil
- In case of existing heart ailments, or failure, angina (chest pain), coronary artery disease, high cholesterol levels, lung disease, swelling (edema), or sleep disorder like apnea (long pauses in breathing while you sleep)
- In case of existing diabetes, kidney or liver disease, an enlarged prostate, obesity or high blood calcium levels
Some medications have the danger of adversely reacting with Testosterone Enanthate. Consult the health care provider if on a course of other medicines, particularly, among the following:
- Carbamazepine, macrolide immunosuppressants (e.g., tacrolimus),corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone), or oxyphenbutazone, as their actions and related dangers of adverse side effects might increase with Testosterone Enanthate
- Anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin), oral hypoglycemics (e.g., glyburide) or insulin, as related side effects such as bleeding, may increase with Testosterone Enanthate
- Propranolol, because Testosterone Enanthate may suppress its effectiveness
The above write-up is a brief summary only and does not cover all aspects on Testosterone Enanthate. For further details on the medicine being already taken or being to be used, consulting with the attending medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other health care provider, is advised.
Recommended method of using Testosterone Enanthate
- Direction of the attending doctor must be followed for take Testosterone Enanthate. Study dosing instructions given on the label on the medicine for exact application.
- Testosterone Enanthate is normally administered by through intramuscular injection by the doctor, clinic or hospital. If Testosterone Enanthate is to be administered at home, a health care provider will demonstrate its proper administration… Ensure that the proper method of using Testosterone Enanthate is clearly understood, and observe such procedures when taking a dose. Consult the health care provider for any further questions.
- Testosterone Enanthate is not to be taken if the vial contains undissolved particles, the liquid appears clouded or discolored, or if the container is broken or damaged.
- This product, along with related peripherals viz.syringes and needles, must be kept beyond reach of children and pets. None of the peripherals are for reuse. Consult the health care provider on best ways of disposal such used materials. Observe local laws on disposal.
- In case of a missed dose of Testosterone Enanthate, take it at the earliest opportunity, but not near the next dose, in which event ignore the skipped dose and resume according to the regular schedule of dosing. 2 doses are never to be taken together without the required time gap.
Consult the health care provider for any further queries on administering Testosterone Enanthate.
Important safety information
- Inform the doctor or dentist about taking Testosterone Enanthate before receiving any medication or dental, surgical care, or emergency procedure.
- Testosterone Enanthate may impact blood sugar levels on patients having Diabetes. It is therefore advisable to carefully monitor such blood sugar levels. Consult the doctor before changing dosage of diabetes medication.
- Testosterone Enanthate could interfere with some lab tests. It is necessary to ensure that the attending doctor and lab assistant are aware of the intended use of Testosterone Enanthate.
- Testosterone Enanthate does not interfere with lab examinations like liver function, blood cholesterol, blood cell counts, bone growth, blood testosterone or prostatic specific antigen. These tests would be necessary to monitor health status or indicate alert for any possible side effects. Appointments with the doctor and lab must be must be kept.
- The elderly must use ample caution in using Testosterone Enanthate due to their higher sensitivity to its effects, especially those already with prostate cancer or enlarged prostate conditions.
- Testosterone Enanthate is not meant for use in children who are less than 12 years of age as effect and safety in children are yet unconfirmed.
- For pregnant or breast-feeding mothers, Testosterone Enanthate is not to be used under any circumstances. If already on a course, pregnancy must be avoided, and if pregnancy is suspected, consulting the doctor promptly is strongly advised. The presence of Testosterone Enanthate in breast milk is not confirmed.
Potential side effects of Testosterone Enanthate
All medications carry the risk of causing side effects, but most users have none, or insignificant, drug reactions. Consult the doctor if case any of the under mentioned common side effects emerge or persist:
Acne; altered sex drive, bitterness or unusual taste in mouth; fatigue; gum pain, gum or mouth irritation or gum tenderness, hair loss, swelling or headache.
Obtain immediate medical aid if any of the following severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; itching, hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of the mouth, tongue, lips, face, or tightness in the chest); breast enlargement or pain; changes in menstrual periods, changes in the shape or size of the testicles; movements of light-colored bowel or dark urine, coughing fit; dizziness, depression or mood changes;; facial hair growth; interrupted breathing during sleep, gingivitis; appetite loss; painful or prolonged erection, nausea; shortness of breath; swelling of the ankles or legs, stomach pain; urination problems; weight gain, voice changes or hoarseness or yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Testosterone Enanthate OVERDOSE
Approach the local toxicity control center or hospital emergency facility immediately. Symptoms may cover confusion; vision impairment, and one-sided weakness.
Storage of Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enanthate is to be stored at room temperature (59 to 86 degrees F, 15 to 30 degrees C). Keep away from moisture, heat and strong light. Avoid storage in the bathroom for dampness. Ensure that Testosterone Enanthate beyond reach of children, and pets.
General about Testosterone Enanthate
For any further questions on Testosterone Enanthate, consultation with the doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider, is advised. Testosterone Enanthate is meant for specific use by only the patient to whom prescribed, and not to be shared with others. If symptoms do not show improvement, or become aggravated, consultation with the attending doctor is advised.
This information is a brief summation only and does not purport to cover complete information on Testosterone Enanthate. For further queries/clarifications on the medicine being taken or planned, consulting the doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider, is recommended